Thank you in advance for your support.
These website projects are created with a mission. We call it the very ambitious Mission 2030: to halve non-communicable diseases like diabetes, chronic kidney disease, hypertension by the year 2030 in line with the United Nations’s Sustainable Development Goals #3.
- AsiaFitnessToday.com sports, fitness & wellness online news magazine
- Move8.org – fitness movement advocacy & activation platform
- MoveAID.org – volunteers who use their Fitness for Good
Your support in turn supports others. We thank you for believing in us and in wanting to keep the project running. When you subscribe, you’ll also be joining a community of do-gooders who wish to be Fit for Good and use their fitness for the good of their community.
I do not wish to subscribe but I’d like to volunteer.
- All operations and activities are administered by GIG: Go International Group Dotcom Sdn. Bhd., a media & technology company incorporated in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- This website is supported by subscriptions, corporate sponsorships and grants.
- Subscription packages are billed in a monthly cycle for 12-months or a yearly once-off cycle.
- All subscribers will have exclusive access to virtual fitness coaching sessions delivered via video instruction by third party certified fitness trainers. Prior to starting the coaching sessions, we recommend and encourage filling in a PARQ form, which enables our trainers to assess your fitness baseline. We also recommend that you consult your regular physician for advise before beginning any form of fitness coaching virtual or physical. Thank you for your understanding, and we are very excited to invite you along the Move8 journey towards wellness.