1 Million Steps Ultra Walk
Take the Move8 1 Million Steps Ultra Walk challenge. Aim for 1,000,000 steps within a set time-frame that you’re comfortable with, it’s not a race, it’s a journey. Better still, find a buddy or journey with someone. Walk or run from anywhere in the world at your own pace, in your own time, your own favourite route.
Support our efforts in spread awareness, understanding and action about halving non-communicable diseases (NCDs) in the Asia-Pacific region.
Move8 1 Million Steps Ultra Walk Challenge recommends a minimum of 20,000 steps per week. You could walk, hike or run! Walk solo or as a group. Start your own Move8 City Chapter.
Participation fee includes one exclusive Move8 t-shirt from our RedBubble Store and a certificate of completion.
Profits from the sale of t-shirts support the Move8 Fitness Movement and provide free sessions for those in need; seniors in retirement homes and also those recuperating from illness.
Here’s what to do:
- Sign the pledge to become a #Move8Warrior https://bit.ly/39fQWSt
- Download a fitness app to track your steps
- Commit to walk a minimum of 20,000 steps per week or 3,000 steps per day.
- When you walk, hike, cycle or move – remember to snap and post your picture, then add the hashtag #move8 #move8yourcity #1millionstepschallenge
- This is a non-ticketed and non-organised event, walkers walk at their own risk so we advise you choose a route that is safe and always be careful when crossing the road.
- Post a photo of yourself with the hashtag #move8 #move8yourcity
- For further inquiries, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Tees are designed by Jasmine using Canva Pro.
Jan 2021 Tees were designed by #Move8Warrior Angeline Cheah.
995 in stock